Workshop on motivic and equivariant homotopy theory
October 4th - 7th, 2017
The workshop will take place at the University of Osnabrück, Institute of Mathematics, lecture room 69/125.
The goal of the workshop is to bring young researcher from both communities closer together.
Registration is online now. To be considered for funding, please apply before 1.9.
|Wednesday 4.10.||Thursday 5.10.||Friday 6.10.||Saturday 7.10.|
|09:00 -- 09.30||Registration|
|09:30 -- 10:45||Spitzweck||Equivariant Lecture||Equivariant Lecture||Equivariant Lecture|
|11:15 -- 12:30||Röndigs||Motivic Lecture||Motivic Lecture||Motivic Lecture|
|Lunch break||End of Workshop|
|14:00 -- 15:00||Pepin Lehalleur||Kedziorek||Dotto|
|15:30 -- 16:30||Brenner||Haution||Contributed Short Talks|
- On Wednesday, there will be a minicourse on algebraic geometry related to equivariant and motivic situations.
- The equivariant plenary lecture series will be given by Irakli Patchkoria from Bonn University.
- The motivic plenary lecture series will be given by Matthias Wendt from Freiburg University.
- Invited talks by Magdalena Kedziorek, Olivier Haution, Emanuele Dotto and Simon Pepin-Lehalleur.
- Here are the abstracts for the lectures and talks.
The workshop dinner on Friday will be at the restaurant La Vecchia Citta, Bierstraße 32, 49074 Osnabrück.
List of Participants
A block of rooms has been set aside at the Intourhotel at the university rate, until September 27. Mention the keyword motivic when making a reservation.
- General directions to the Institute.
- Detailed directions for guests staying at the Intour Hotel or Hotel Klute, and for guests staying at the Steigenberger Hotel.
- Public transportation in Osnabrück.